Cervix position confusion

Farmgirlalee

Reaction score
Okay so I am 5 dpo. After ovulation (day 1 or 2), my cervix was high and tight. Now it seems lower, wider and a bit softer, but closed. Last might my breast wasn't exactly tender, but when SO got a bit uhm frisky it hurt when normally that feels good. Today I feel exhausted and my stomach is icky. Not nauseated, just icky. I remember feeling tired and not quite right when I had my DD almost 10 years ago and the symptoms came well before the first missed period.

Anyway trying not to get to bound up in the idea that we might have gotten it right this time around but any ideas on the cervical position issue?

Cervix position is never a good indicator usually. It can change drastically in a day and depending on your position and what's going on with you. Sometimes your cervix will feel low and hard and you still get a bfp, sometimes it is is high and soft and you get af... It simply is one of the worst indicators of pregnancy until pretty far along in first trimester.

The rest of your symptoms sound good though and I wish you baby dust and great luck!

Thanks! I think I might jump the gun tomorrow and test with first morning urine to see what I can see ;). It'll probably be a waste of a test but my opk box came with a free one so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->