• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

cervix position in early pregnancy

soon2 b wifey

A Mrs going for Mommy
Reaction score
Just curious as to how its supposed to be. mine is low and soft and has the slit. kind of curious as waiting for af could arrive on the 11th:growlmad:

hi, mine is high and hard and closed, and im due af on 11th too! it will be interesting to see what responses you get...........good luck xx

Yea thanks. I might dip out and check online to see what I can find. be back

Well I'm back did some digging and apparently before af it's supposed to be low and firm and open. If pregnancy occurs its supposed to be high and closed and soft
Unfortunately timing is different for all women. So I guess we'll have to wait and see. darn was looking to symptom spot.lol. til next time. i am curious as to see what other ladies might be in the same position.

Your cervix position changes during the day which is something I found and also changes is feel when aroused. I read this a while ago when I was checking cervix positions. Hope this adds to your info :) Good Luck xx

My cervix didnt go high til many weeks after my bfp so I agree its not a good way to symptom spot. Good luck to you getting your bfp!! :dust:

I am so glad you asked this I am new here and I am ttc with my 2nd I did research and it varies mine is high maybe soft idk it feels soft but I am 3dpo I hope its good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"