Cervix Position

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by vikki-leigh45, Apr 15, 2009.

1. vikki-leigh45

vikki-leigh45 TTC our first - exciting!

For anybody else using the method of cervix positions throughout your cycle.
    First month trying and im on the day after af stopped altogether so thought i'd start feeling now and i'm not sure where i'm supposed to be feeling, i got my partner to do it for me but both of us cant tell. Tmi coming up by the way, when you feel with my index finger something stops it going further unless i go at the back of whats stopping it thats when i can go the tiniest bit up as i cant reach lol. Anyway is the position im meant to be feeling the bit that stops my finger or the bit further up from it where i have to go round the back of to feel?
    Im not sure if that makes sense so ask if you dont get any of it lol.

2. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Hello,
    This is weird isn't it? I read something online that says when it's hard it feels like the end of your nose. Weird but it helped me. I just dug about a bit til I found it. Then once you get there you can tell if it gets harder or softer or lower etc.
    Hope that helps?

3. vikki-leigh45

Yeah cause the thing in the way is hard just like the end of my nose maybe a little harder cause it hasn't got that sponey bit its just rcok hard so thought that was it until i found a hole at the back that went further up! lmao its not as simple as you read on the sites is it. You dont have to answer this if you dont want as some people may be uncomfortable but did you have to really reach up even right after your af when it's supposed to be hard and low down or was it really low like a little bit smaller than your index finger?

4. mazza2003

mazza2003 Guest

I dont get it either and was about to post a similar thread. I also wonder if someone could interpret what the positions mean??? Sorry if I sound totally dim.....

5. vikki-leigh45

yeah i worry about sounded a bit stupid but there's a frst time for everything and this is the first time for this lol

6. emie

emie ttc#6

have you tryed googling My Beautiful cervix that might give you some answers

its quiet visual so not for the squimish...