cervix position??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mummyandttc, Apr 18, 2009.

1. mummyandttc

mummyandttc Well-Known Member

hi just lookin for a little bit of advice....

I've been charting this month for the first time......but i ended up with tonsillitis and my temps have been all over the place...so i'm not sure when and if i ovulated.....my cervix is not low hard and closed... it did go very high soft and open!
    so my question is does this mean i have ovulated at some point??

thanks guys
    xxx

2. Premomt

Premomt Him and Me +1 makes 3!

probablly. What was your CM like around the time it was HSO? If you had some Eggy CM you prob ovd.

3. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

Cervix is high , soft, and open on/around ovulation...also check your Cervix mucus... at ovulation, it should feel and look somewhat like egg white (mine was never that clear in color)....It took me a few months to "chart" my cervix (with the help of an x friend who is a doc) to know my body and cycles. Cervix position, cervix mucus, and calendar charting worked best for me...and it was free!!!

4. mummyandttc

mummyandttc Well-Known Member

thanks girlies! yea i had EWCM def thought i was o'ing! but obviously my temps dont suggest i have. but i must have! just confusing when youve been unwell with temps!!
    thanks girls
    xxx