Cervix position.

techheather

Reaction score
Question about cervix positions. So a little tmi. Hubby and I were having 'relations " and was a tad uncomfortable. I was like easy and he's like what is that.?? Hah. I know it had to be cervix. But why is it low like. Low. Almost hard. Like when my Af would be coming. I haven't checked any cervical position since probably 4 days after pregnancy. Didn't want to disturb. Lol. But that experience today has me worried. Does it move about lik

Mine was exactly the same a few days ago. Hopefully it's normal

I hope normal too. Freaking me out as last time we dtd I had no problems. Cervix was not detected. Lol

Mine has felt anywhere from super low to super high. Normally when it's low in a day or so I'll feel my uterus stretching then it'll be high again the next day.

From what I was reading your cervix position can change a lot during the day and evening and it seems quite common for it to be in a low position at 7 weeks pregnant for anyone checking.

It does move to a high position during pregnancy but when that happens is different for each person :flower:

I would not worry it seems it can be normal :hugs:

Mine has been super low at times too. So relieved to see this post & know it's not just me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"