Cervix Position?

MissGrad15

Reaction score
About two days ago I developed blue veins in my nipples and my boobs have felt heavier and a bit tender. I took a pregnancy test the day I noticed the veins but it was negative. I also had to force myself to pee because I'd had to go like 20 minutes before that. So maybe that played a part. My urine output frequency has increased quite a bit. I'm a nurse so I'm used to not peeing for hours on end. But I recently discovered that my cervix is very firm, very high (so high that I can't reach it with my middle finger unless I push down on my uterine area) and closed. Haven't tested again since that one day but any similar experiences? Baby dust to all! :)

Im about 11-13dpo. My cervix is crazy high and closed but very soft

My cervix was always high, closed but soft rather than firm when I became pregnant however I heard that with some women the cervix can take a while to soften, especially if this is their first pregnancy, because it takes a while to fill with blood. Good luck to you!

Just want to add my cervix has been high/soft to medium for a week and i got my period today.

Hope this is of some help to you

Thanks for the info ladies! No sign of af yet, but I'm sure she'll come. The veins on my nipples and breasts have developed more but I'm sure that's just something new as well! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->