Cervix Position

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Pudding-x123, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Just wondered if you ladies new the cervix position when you are expecting...?

Just checked and it's now quite high and feels like the tip of my nose... as for it being open or closed....I can't tell, I think it's only open a tad bit.

Be grateful for all your help ladies! Thank you! BTW while your here :angelnot:have a looksee at my countdown thing on my signature at my symptoms.

Me and fertilityfriends are not friends :rofl:

I don't understand that site!!

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey hun - believe it's high soft and closed - it should be lowered and firm when :witch: is going to appear!

3. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Thanks hun! x

4. Lyns

Lyns Mama to two <3

You haven;'t granted any public access on your 'Countdown' page hunny....so when I clicked on the link it is doesn't show anything. Its in the user options to grant access, I think...

5. scrubgrub

scrubgrub Guest

My cervix was hard, but then the opening started to get squishier. Since I got my :bfp: I do a lot less poking around in there, since I'm soooo scared about MC, so I can't tell you what it feels like now.
    everyone is unique though.

6. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Just when I thought I had the hang of this computer business!!

Right is it working now? I hope so!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

7. Lyns

Lyns Mama to two <3

Yep, working now and it looks good to me....ticks in all the right boxes! Good luck sweetie! When are you planning to test? xx

8. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Around the 2nd-3rd of November. My AF is due on 2nd November so I'm thinking of waiting perhaps 1 or 2 days after!

xxx

9. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

The day I got bfp on 18dpo mine was low soft and slighty open

10. CupcakeGirl

CupcakeGirl Mother of 2 super kids!

Mine stayed super high after ovulation- never came back down (although I haven't checked it in days- don't want to run the risk of introducing bacteria into the womb or anything.)

11. dr_sarah

dr_sarah Mum of 1

Hey I checked my cp around 2-3 days before af was due and normally around that time it would be extremely low however, this time it was high,turned around slightly and closed. Hope this helps.

x

12. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

I got my BFP last Thursday and I only noticed my CP being high today. I'm having quite a bit of creamy CM today as well. I'd say my cervix feels medium.

13. scrubgrub

scrubgrub Guest

K checked it. It's definitely soft and squishy now... Like lips as I've heard others describe it.