Cervix question.

Wishin4BFP

trying for baby #1
Reaction score
Sorry but I've never I guess examined how my cervix feels or how it changes.. Just wondering how it feels at different Points or is it different for every woman? It's confusing! :shrug:

Sorry but I've never I guess examined how my cervix feels or how it changes.. Just wondering how it feels at different Points or is it different for every woman? It's confusing! :shrug:

I have been kind of keeping track of my cervix and its position throughout the month. I mainly check in the 2ww and noticed that after ovulation it stays high and closed and sometime either right before AF shows it goes down low and open once again. They say to never just rely on your cervix. I hope this is of some help.

I have been kind of keeping track of my cervix and its position throughout the month. I mainly check in the 2ww and noticed that after ovulation it stays high and closed and sometime either right before AF shows it goes down low and open once again. They say to never just rely on your cervix. I hope this is of some help.

Thank you. This does help. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"