Cervix still soft after O, 4DPO?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
All other cycles that I can remember, as soon as I O (by 2dpo) my cervix gets really hard, super closed and is low. I've still been checking my cervix every day and it's still very soft & squishy, very high (yesterday I could barley reach it) and feels semi-open. Not as open as around O time, but it's definitely not closed all the way.

Is this a pregnancy sign? Has this happened to anyone else? Wth? :shrug:

I felt my cervix all the way through my last cycle and it drove me crazy! It wasn't doing the "norm".

I had a relatively high soft open cervix... Very compatible with "SHOW" for ovulation. However it remained like that for nearly a week! But we must remember that not everyone's cervix is the same.

It's not always an indicator of pregnancy, especially at 4dpo, your body doesn't even know you're pregnant yet!

I kept checking and I was pregnant. Naturally you should stop but I was concerned that my cervix hadn't closed up. I got told off by my midwife and she said that the only time ladies should self check is for ovulation, nothing else.

So... Try to stop touching it and keep your fingers crossed x

Thanks! I know if I end up being pregnant this cycle that it wouldn't have even implanted yet but gah it's driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->