Chair for 1 year old

Babybump87

Reaction score
Ds has outgrown his Chicco Balloon rocker chair (he can tip the chair forwards on top of him which isn’t good) gutted as It’s been a god send as he watches TV in it (not a lot of tv!) and has good naps in it so easy to recline !

So my question is What does your 1 year old use for a chair ? We also have the Mamas and Papas Bumbo but he can get out of that too !

Thanks

I always used to just sit mine in the high chair if they needed to be strapped in, otherwise they just used to sit on a small wooden children's chair with a little wooden table while eating their food, it got them used to not needing to be strapped in and have a bit more independence, as I hate seeing a child strapped to something all day! :haha: the wooden dining set was the best purchase ever

Forgot to add, for naps mine just used to sleep in the pram and not a chair x

He’s got a high chair which we use at the dining room table for his meals etc .

I can’t remember what we did with our girls now after 1 haha. I do remember them having those little chairs with the matching table think they were a bit older tho .

Oh gosh I know he’s a little live wire he only sits still to eat his food soon as it’s gone he wants out!

I might let him nap in his pram of a day and look into getting one of those table sets you mentioned totally forgot about those ! Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->