Champagne and crumpets, my November wedding blog *We did it! Photos included*

I will likely send a small follow up letter nearer the time too, just reminding people.

That sounds like a good plan about the little follow up letter to remind people but I think your deffo doing the right thing for your wedding to send your invites out now, you couldn't wait until say 3 months before as you need to hire things in etc!

Try not to worry about people not turning up, I'm sure you'll be very surprised on the day :)

I sorted out a website for guests with essential info on. Took ages cos I'm terrible with things like that, but it's done! Ugly but never mind, it's only for information. Makes it feel a bit more real now that I've sent that to guests!

https://amyandchristopher.gettingmarried.co.uk/

I was going to make one of those but didn't really know what to put on it. Might have a go now I've seen yours xx

I think these days wedding websites are a really good idea. We put the address to ours on our save the date cards, so hopefully guests will find answers to any questions themselves without asking us :)

I just made it cos I didn't fancy putting all of that info in the invites!

Emy I love your planning so far! you're so organised, I love the fact you know exactly what you want.

it looks great. stalking :blush: xx

Can I ask you all a really odd question?

Are my eyebrows weird?! I have never plucked them in my life and I'm wondering if I should go get them done properly before the wedding but I'm scared I'll end up with anorexic eyebrows and look ridiculous. What do you reckon?

https://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/tomcantgetitup/309842_10152459700810263_973150550_n_zps894b35f3.jpeg

No they aren't weird at all! I would stick with what you know and leave them! But are those your real eyes or photoshopped?! They're very very dark xx

Real, but partly the poor quality webcam that was taken with. Rory's eyes are the same in that photo but are deep blue in reality.

You cant really tell with that photo but you could get them neatened out if you think you need it.

I can't tell from the picture but id go with what your comfortable with :)

I agree with the others, hard to see in the photo. But you haven't got a monobrow so if you dont pluck them then why do it for your wedding? The most I would consider is neatening them like Lozzy said. But if you start doing something new that you're not used to you'll either feel self conscious about them or not recognise yourself (exaggeration) in your photos

I just keep reading that the eyebrows frame the face, and I was thinking maybe I should do something to mine? Not myself, I'd get someone to do it, but I dunno if it would look stupid. Sorry about the photo, I thought it was the best view of my eyebrows I had! I will try and find another.

Okay, I found this. Please excuse the truly terrible photo :haha:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-29 at 21.30.09.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-29 at 21.30.09.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 28
Honestly I think they look fine. All you can do is get them done soonish and if you don't like it you don't do it again and let them grow back. Just make sure whoever you get to do them listens to what you want as there are a lot of ridiculous eyebrows out there that have been done "professionally" :lol:

I think their fine, i have to do mine because i have eyebrows like a Neanderthal so if you can get away with not doing them make the most of it.

I have a choice between this: https://champagneandcrumpets.tumblr.com/post/40842209992/i-am-thinking-of-having-an-outdoor-sunset

And this: https://champagneandcrumpets.tumblr...his-is-the-room-in-which-our-ceremony-will-be

Ignoring weather, what would you go for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->