• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

chance of conception ...in the days before o

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Found this website and found it very interesting......shows % chance of concieving in result of bd ..... In the days leading up to ovulation....3 days before having the highest % since sperm live on average 3-5 days further more interesting.....day of ovulation sex only....results in 5% chance. Hmmm I take everything I read like a grain of salt but it was published by a reputable company ..https://americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/PEovwatch.htm

Very interesting. It says, knowing your fertile window will lessen conception times for 3 out of 4 women from 6 months to one month? That sounds crazy.

Well I'm 10 cycles in .... Lol.....gives a little hope that ....statistically speaking should happen soon!!

I'm about to read it but what you said about 3 days before gives me some hope for this month. we were only able to bd once before O due to DH being out of town and it was 3 days before. I was assuming I had very little chance. thanks!

I don't like my chances :( I Bd once, either day before O, Or the day of O :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"