Chances after recurrent miscarriage.

ParadiseX3

Reaction score
Hello I'm Jessie. Last year I had three early miscarriages. January at 6 weeks, May at 5 weeks, and November at 8 weeks. Went to ER and they didn't tell me a cause, because I didn't pass everything there so they couldn't test the baby and see what went wrong. But I was wondering, has anyone had a successful pregnancy after recurrent miscarriages? What went wrong for you?

So sorry for your losses!! I had two miscarriages before DD1 and it was hard. You should be able to get some testing done (blood clotting disorders and progesterone at least) and if you haven't found it already, check out the recurrent miscarriage thread in the miscarriage support section. Lots of wonderful ladies to support you and give you advice☺

I had 3 before this miscarriage. Progesterone supplements seemed to do the trick for me.

I am so sorry for your losses , first I would start taking 2mg- 5mg folate a day just in case you may have the MTHFR gene. https://blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/snpwatch/pregnancy-and-mthfr/

Once you get a BFP again I would also start using progesterone cream or ask for RX of progesterone.

Thanks for the advice ladies! I heard low progesterone levels can cause miscarriage so i should deff talk to a doctor about that if I plan on conceiving soon.

:hugs: Hi hunni I had three mc's in a row last yr July, sept and dec and had a referral to the gynae clinic due to early pregnancy loss so we couldn't try for a few months! We saw the Dr and he said keep trying and we conceived the very next month and the baby is due Nov. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->