• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

chances are..?

Kelsea5357

Reaction score
July 11: first day of last period
July 23: stopped birth control mid pack
July 25: unprotected sex
July 25: bleeding hours after sex
Could I be pregnant or is there no way I am because I'm bleeding???
(It's like a period)

It's hard to say.. my first was a pill period baby 😏Lol but it's possible when is your next p due ??? It may be that u have the bleeding because u stopped your pack.. always get bleeding checked tho if not normal the Doc should be able to help more too... hope this helps xx

Next period would be due August 9th.. not sure if I should count this bleed as a new cycle but if it is considered a new cycle then next period will be august 22nd I think

I'd personally wait 3 weeks and do a test but it could just be a new cycle it all depends on the type of bleeding too if spotting it cos just be from the deed but if heavy then could be a new cycle from coming off the pill.... I had this with coming off the injection but was about 2 weeks after and was really heavy... obv didn't have any bleeds after coming off the pill as was already pregnant being on it haha... but if you are worried then u wanna go docs or you could just leave it a couple of days and go from there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"