Chances I'm pregnant?

Younglove21

Reaction score
Hi all I am new here. Let me give you my back story. I have been on BC Junel Fe for that past few months. Last month I contracted a UTI and was put on the ciprofloxacin for three days. Both my doctor and pharmacist said there would no interaction with my BC. After I finished the antibiotic I start week 3 of my pill pack . Week 4 I got my period and was on the sugar pills. I had sex on the last day of week 4 with no protection. I assumed the BC was enough Because both the doctor and pharmist said the medication would not effect the BC. My boyfriend did not finish inside me. Fast forward to now I am on week 3 of this months BC but I am starting to have some weird stomach issues. For a few days I have been experiencing very loud gurgling sounds coming from my stomach and very gasy usually after meals and my appetite is a little suppressed. Yesterday I had a mild headache too... No changes really in the boob area or back aches.... I've had mild cramping but usually just when I have to poop... Is it possible with all that I described I can be pregnant?? My period is due next week and I thought it still may be too early to test.

It's doubtful. Especially if your bf pulled out. I wouldn't worry too much until you miss your period... If you were pregnant a home pregnancy test wouldn't read yet... So continue taking your birth control as normal, and see if you get your period! :)

It sounds like you just experience some GI issues. It's very, very unlikely that you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->