Chances I'm pregnant??

kimmy04

Reaction score
Help ladies!! Hubby and I were done with 2 children. We have a 4 year old son and 8 month old daughter. I went back on the pill after she was born but decided after a while I wasn't liking the side effects. Hubby and I were discussing what I should try next in terms of birth control and we had one oopsie night where we got carried away right in the middle of my cycle! That was a couple weeks ago and af should be here any day now.. I was out with my sister a couple days ago and a wave of nausea hit me so hard all of a sudden I thought I was going to throw up at the zoo! I've had a few waves of nausea since but I keep thinking there is no way I would feel anything yet even if I was.. 2 weeks would be too early right?! Cant decide if I should wait a day or two to see if af shows or go spend the money on a test.

I'm really sensitive to hcg so I get morning sickness before AF is due and every pregnancy is different so you could very well be feeling it this early. BUT I will say if you are having symptoms caused by being pregnant, you have enough hcg in your system to test positive on a sensitive test. FXed things turn out however you want them, too.

Ok well I took a test and it was negative! A little relieved as I'm still enjoying the baby stage with my daughter I don't want to take that away from her!

I did get a 2 pack just in case but af isn't really late yet so I'm going to wait a week or so and I'm sure it will be here by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->