Chances Of Being Pregnant?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jennifer89, Apr 9, 2009.

1. jennifer89

jennifer89 Well-Known Member

Hi!

To start from the beginning....
    29 Days Ago I Completely Stopped Taking My Femodette Birth Control Pill. Which I Had Been Taking For Around 4 Years (From 15-19 Years Old)
    And Alot Of The Time I Forgot To Take It...
    Now When I Stop Taking My pill For My Break Week i Usually Get A 'Pill Period' But I've Had Absolutely No Bleeding... Apart From Some Very Light Spotting Around 4-6 Days Ago.

I've Had Every Early Pregnancy Symptom Under The Sun! But I Think Most Might Be My Body Wanting The Symptoms?

But Symptoms I Defiantly Have Are Back Pain All The Time! And Achy Legs!
    I Constantly Have AF Pains Feeling Like shes About To Come?

Also I've Had Very Very Sore Boobs For About A Week, I've Been Having To Wear A Bra To Bed Or They Hurt! :( (And My Bras Too Small They Fall Out Every time I Bend Over! :| )
    And Today I've Noticed Hugeee Blue Veins On My Boobs Especially Around Nipple, And It Looks Like The Nipple Has Become Transparent, But Slightly Darker In Colour?

Now I Know It Might Just All Be In My Head, And I Don't Know When Or If I Ovulated Because I Haven't Had My AF, But Just Wondering If There Is Any Chance I Could Be Pregnant?

I Took A Test When I Got In From Work (6pm) And It Was A Negative?

Anyone's Experiences Would Be Greatly Appreciated As I'm New To This!

Thanks Jenni

2. MonkeyFeet

MonkeyFeet Pregnant after ICSI

Your body is probably just adjusting from the artificial hormones and going a bit crazy, mine took a long time to adjust when I came off the pill.

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

I would try and wait to test with early morning urine. If there is still no sign of your period in a couple of weeks I would be seeing your doctor to see whats going on, Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

there are a lot of symptoms there but as you have just come off bcp it might just be your body getting used to that, i would retest with fmu in a few days xx

5. jennifer89

jennifer89 Well-Known Member

33 Days now since i took my last BCP and still no sign of the :witch: ....

when do i start worrying?

x

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

it can take a while for af to come back after coming off the bcp but if you are worried you should talk to the dr about it xx

7. JayDee

JayDee Sunshine and rainbow