Chances Of Being Pregnant?

jennifer89

Reaction score
Hi!

To start from the beginning....
29 Days Ago I Completely Stopped Taking My Femodette Birth Control Pill. Which I Had Been Taking For Around 4 Years (From 15-19 Years Old)
And Alot Of The Time I Forgot To Take It...
Now When I Stop Taking My pill For My Break Week i Usually Get A 'Pill Period' But I've Had Absolutely No Bleeding... Apart From Some Very Light Spotting Around 4-6 Days Ago.

I've Had Every Early Pregnancy Symptom Under The Sun! But I Think Most Might Be My Body Wanting The Symptoms?

But Symptoms I Defiantly Have Are Back Pain All The Time! And Achy Legs!
I Constantly Have AF Pains Feeling Like shes About To Come?

Also I've Had Very Very Sore Boobs For About A Week, I've Been Having To Wear A Bra To Bed Or They Hurt! :( (And My Bras Too Small They Fall Out Every time I Bend Over! :| )
And Today I've Noticed Hugeee Blue Veins On My Boobs Especially Around Nipple, And It Looks Like The Nipple Has Become Transparent, But Slightly Darker In Colour?

Now I Know It Might Just All Be In My Head, And I Don't Know When Or If I Ovulated Because I Haven't Had My AF, But Just Wondering If There Is Any Chance I Could Be Pregnant?

I Took A Test When I Got In From Work (6pm) And It Was A Negative?

Anyone's Experiences Would Be Greatly Appreciated As I'm New To This!

Thanks Jenni

Your body is probably just adjusting from the artificial hormones and going a bit crazy, mine took a long time to adjust when I came off the pill.

I would try and wait to test with early morning urine. If there is still no sign of your period in a couple of weeks I would be seeing your doctor to see whats going on, Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx

there are a lot of symptoms there but as you have just come off bcp it might just be your body getting used to that, i would retest with fmu in a few days xx

33 Days now since i took my last BCP and still no sign of the :witch: ....

when do i start worrying?

x

it can take a while for af to come back after coming off the bcp but if you are worried you should talk to the dr about it xx

Unfortunately(?) I don't think you need to worry yet, check this thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/118672-stupid-birth-control-pill-desperate.html

(think it's the right one) some people have been waiting months for their first period after the pill.

That said, you are better to test first thing in a morning - good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->