Chances of getting pregnant after +OPK

JellyDots201

Reaction score
Hi, I just started using Clearblue OPK, I wanted to know what has been the success of getting pregnant after get a + reading.

I've not used the clear blue sticks myself, but if you have been getting positives and dtd afterwards, I'd say your in with a good chance.

Hopefully someone will come along and post that's used them.

Good luck

I never used clear blue ovulation tests but used internet cheapies...... I had sex once the month I fell with my baby girl and that was on the day of my positive. Good luck lovely x

Well according to doctors women have a 20% chance of conceiving every cycle the opk tells you 24 to 36 hrs b4 you ovulate and a rise in temp tells your ovulation has happened. hope this helps

Also, your odds of conceiving depend on more than just correct timing of intercourse. Age is a big factor. I found this age and fertility calculator that might help : https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/age_fertility_calculator.php

I use both types of the clearblue OPK's. The success rate is all about timing (no matter what brand of opk you use, I prefer the clearblue cause there's no guesswork). When you get your LH spike (depending on how often you test) you have a 12-48 hour window before you ovulate. This is consider the "best day" to conceive, cause you want the little soldiers up there before you ovulate. Your success increases if you've done the deed before getting the spike, in order to do that you have to know your cycle pretty darn well. Even with great timing success rate of getting pregnant is about 20% (that decreases with age. Mines like 15%) per cycle. Me and my hubby do it every other day a week before I'm expecting my LH spike, and then everyday after for 3 days.
My dr. says the key to having a baby is doing it when you have your spike, but also when you dont.
Hope that helps ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"