chances this month = very slim :(

alex_22

Reaction score
Im so glad I joined up to this site its lovely having ladies that know exactly what your going through,

So I had what I think was ovulation bleeding on friday cd15 and dtd that night but didnt saturday night or last night as other half wasnt well and too tired :growlmad: worst thing is we dtd from the day af finished and then every night for the next 10 nights :wacko:

I can feel af coming already and its not due for another 10 days my mood is horrendous im even doing my own head in poor dh is getting all the backlash, I just know im out of the game this month so hope it comes soon I really dont want to feel like this for another 10 or more days

AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms so no need to completely give up hope yet!!

Good luck! :hugs:

Ive still got a little bit of hope just trying to keep my expectations very low this month, thank you and good luck with your pregnancy x

We were a bit the same this month, just peaked too soon! I started temping for the first time this month and realised i ovulated like 5 days later than what i expected! so, we dtd every day for 5 days in a row...then 2 days of nothing then got a positive OPK and had to muster up any strength left to DTD one more time! Such a mood killer when you MUST DTD NOW!

It just feels like such a task now doesnt it drains all the fun and romance out of it im dreading anotger month of it already and this one isnt even finished yet x

It just feels like such a task now doesnt it drains all the fun and romance out of it im dreading anotger month of it already and this one isnt even finished yet x

we're taking a break after this month until after our hols in october! so it'll be a nice break from all the pressure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->