Change in CM smell...? TMI!

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
Okay, this is super gross but I feel like you can smell my "lady smell" all the dang time. I'm like embarrassed to open my legs in fear of other people smelling me.:nope:

It's definitely a different smell then normal too. I know that during pregnancy our sense of smell increases, but is it normal for a change in cM smell? There's no itching or anything like that. Just a sweeter (?) smell...?

Anyone else have this?

I know it sounds gross, but I too can smell myself at certain time of the month. Not quite sure what time of the month, but it happens. Its not necessarily bad smell, just smell... sometimes it smells sweet...:shrug::dohh:

Yes I'm exactly the same and it's making my morning sickness a lot worse haha it's such a weird smell quite sweet..I hate going to the bathroom because of it. No itching or anything just scented :sick:

It sounds like pregnancy thrush, it almost smells likes biscuits? I would get this whenever I had eaten bread during pregnancy, for me it had to do with my body being unable to break down the super yeast used in todays gooey breads, cut out bread for a day or two if you can, tomorrow it may become yellower, the next day it will be gone. It will possibly be a recurring thing all through your pregnancy, the treatments from the Dr help for a few days and then it comes back, so if you can, experiment with the above see if it helps:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->