Change in cycle

Loulou04

Reaction score
Has anyone else’s cycle changed? My periods are regular but I used to have a 28 cycle every month. Then about a year ago my cycle started changing to anything from 25-28 (very lucky to get to 28 cycle nowadays) normally about 26 days and I now spot bleed 1-2 days before I get my period but never used to. Just wondering if it will effect my chances of getting pregnant?

Mine changed also. I used to be so regular, 28 days, bleed solid for 5 days and light for a day. I noticed with every pregnancy they got shorter with each child I had and I spot for a day or two before. I don’t think you should have anything to worry about as long as your lp is 11 days or longer.

Thank you for your reply, I’m not charting or doing opk’s so have no idea what my lp is or if I even ovulate, I’m 34 and my dr said at my age she wouldn’t expect me to ovulate every month.

Thank you for your reply, I’m not charting or doing opk’s so have no idea what my lp is or if I even ovulate, I’m 34 and my dr said at my age she wouldn’t expect me to ovulate every month.
Oh really? Hmm that’s interesting. I wouldn’t think that at 34, you wouldn’t ovulate every month. Are your periods regular every month even though they are shorter? I’m pretty sure I ovulate every month and I’m going to be 34 in July. Even if you don’t want to chart, you could take opks starting at the end of your period to maybe get an idea of when/if you ovulate. I know it’s not a guarantee without temping but I also feel it too so I’m pretty sure I do!

You may well ovulate every month, some people still do. I think she was trying to reassure me that if it doesn’t happen quickly it’s quite normal for someone my age. Yeah I still have regular periods I’m never late. I’m pretty sure I didn’t ovulate last month as didn’t get any ewcm. I may give it a few months trying then try opk’s if it doesn’t happen. I get a lot of pain throughout the month anyway so I wouldn’t recognise if I did lol. If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been trying for?

You may well ovulate every month, some people still do. I think she was trying to reassure me that if it doesn’t happen quickly it’s quite normal for someone my age. Yeah I still have regular periods I’m never late. I’m pretty sure I didn’t ovulate last month as didn’t get any ewcm. I may give it a few months trying then try opk’s if it doesn’t happen. I get a lot of pain throughout the month anyway so I wouldn’t recognise if I did lol. If you don’t mind me asking how long have you been trying for?
Oh okay, I understand! I get pain throughout the month also but definitely know come ovulation time. Haha we technically aren’t trying. More ntnp. We have 2 children and pregnant 4 times, one being a miscarriage and the other a chemical so we don’t usually have to put much effort into it but my husband isn’t really all in for another so we just kind of watch around my fertile period. How about yourself?

Oh okay, I understand! I get pain throughout the month also but definitely know come ovulation time. Haha we technically aren’t trying. More ntnp. We have 2 children and pregnant 4 times, one being a miscarriage and the other a chemical so we don’t usually have to put much effort into it but my husband isn’t really all in for another so we just kind of watch around my fertile period. How about yourself?

Sorry for the late reply I’ve had a busy weekend. I’ve only been trying for a couple of months but not properly trying either just ntnp really, sorry to hear about your miscarriage and chemical. Are you definitely planning on having another one or you just going to see what happens? I’m not sure I will stay so casual about it when I know my biological clock is ticking haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->