Change of subject

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Change of subject.....but....i want to know how you add all the pretty pictures on the bottom of your signiture. I want to add things like my weight ticker off FF??

You wouldnt believe i am supposed tio be fairly intelligent !!

Thanks...Karen x

you just go to the websites..
like lilypie.com and make them..

get the BB code and copy and paste it into your signature section

I've copied and pasted the link but it just shows the link and not the actual images !!

Hey Karen, glad you asked cause ive been wondering about this since i joined and looked all over this site thinking you got them from here. lol.

I want the CD count down and the DPO count down. If you find one can you let me know where you get it? xx

Woo hoo ....only gone and done it !!

Hey Laura chic, how you feeling? I'm stuck up in Glasgow in a hotel for a few days....its freeeeezin !

Are you on Fertility friend?

If so....go to the chart page....accros the top it says Enter period/signs....home page set up....and then tickers.

Click on tickers to do your cycle, weight occasions etc....pick your ticker etc.....then once you have chosen it'll give you a BB code....copy and paste that into signiture.......SIMPLES !! ( yeah right !)

Hope your ok chic.....I'll PM you later xxxx

Ok im well confused. Ive done my ticker but its not showing my CD or anything. What do i do now? lol. xxx

Ok ive managed to do it! YEY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->