Changed our minds about when to TTC no.2!

Clartylou

Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2
Reaction score
H and I had previously agreed we would start TTC baby no.2 in Jan when Samuel was 8 months old. However, after chatting about it over the past couple of days we have decided to wait until June/July time.

I am excited about spending the months leading up to TTC spending time with my wee family and enjoying Samuel as he grows and learns new things. Also excited about having a definite plan in place. Now to decide how to return to work..boo!!!

Cx

So exciting!!

Your wee guy is looking so gorgeous!

I must admit I feel like we should wait a while sometimes but there is a part of me that just wants to have another and kinda get baby days out the way....am confused lol:dohh:

But anyways I just want to say time is going to fly past...I mean its less than a year away!!

But yeah big booo to going back to work!

Emma.xx

I'm with you Elmaxie! I kind of want to do sleepness nights and diapers closer together. I am afraid that once my lo is potty trained, I won't want to start all over again. We keep changing our minds about when we want to ttc. So confused.

awww sounds like it's a good plan hun and lovely for you to spend time with your little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->