Changed our minds about when to TTC no.2!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Clartylou, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Clartylou

Clartylou Mummy to Samuel, Pgt no#2

H and I had previously agreed we would start TTC baby no.2 in Jan when Samuel was 8 months old. However, after chatting about it over the past couple of days we have decided to wait until June/July time.

I am excited about spending the months leading up to TTC spending time with my wee family and enjoying Samuel as he grows and learns new things. Also excited about having a definite plan in place. Now to decide how to return to work..boo!!!

Cx

2. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

aww sounds like you have loads to look forward too :D xx

3. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

So exciting!!

Your wee guy is looking so gorgeous!

I must admit I feel like we should wait a while sometimes but there is a part of me that just wants to have another and kinda get baby days out the way....am confused lol:dohh:

But anyways I just want to say time is going to fly past...I mean its less than a year away!!

But yeah big booo to going back to work!

Emma.xx

4. Beltane

Beltane Mother of 3 Boys!

I'm with you Elmaxie! I kind of want to do sleepness nights and diapers closer together. I am afraid that once my lo is potty trained, I won't want to start all over again. We keep changing our minds about when we want to ttc. So confused.

5. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

awww sounds like it's a good plan hun and lovely for you to spend time with your little one xx