Changes at 10 Weeks

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else has noticed any changes at 10 weeks? I've noticed the following:

- My bloat has gone down and my lower stomach seems harder.
- Boobs not so tender.
- I've gone from having an insatiable appetite to not feeling that hungry at all.
- Not feeling as nauseous in the mornings.
- Sleeping a bit better at night.

Still exhausted though! I'm trying to push MMC fears to back of mind and am thinking that this may be down to fact placenta is taking over, would I be right?

I have as well this is usually when your hormones start to level off and some women start to feel normal again! I know I do now, my fatigue has reduced and I haven't been as nauseated as before! We' re coming up on the honeymoon phase-- second trimester :) :)!

I've noticed a bit of a change a couple days ago. (I'm 10w tomorrow). Breasts are definitely less sensitive and the bloat's gone down a little. Nausea is still there when I exercise, but not first thing in the morning. I hope it's the second tri coming too! Good to know I'm not the only one having these easing symptoms right now :)

I did notice those changes at that time, however since then I've noticed that it changes daily. Some days I feel better, some I don't, my boobs also hurt again and are bigger. I think symptoms start coming and going.

In glad your starting to feel better!

I've just turned ten weeks and noticing the same. After a mmc earlier this year I'm nervous, but my symptoms haven't gone altogether, they just seem less intense with periods of the day when I feel almost normal. This has literally happened in the past two days since I hit ten weeks. I've read a lot about symptoms starting to ease off at this point so really keeping my fingers crossed that's what it is. This thread is quite reassuring!

in my previous pregnancy my 1st tri symptoms eased off immensely by 10-11 weeks. I did get random ms until 14-16 wks but nowhere near as constant. I had 2-3 ms-free weeks, I remember because I rejoiced lol.

Glad I found this thread. I have googled this morning terrified that my boobs are less and less sore since few days ago. I'm now 10w+3d. They are bigger than before though and I feel a bit nausea here and there recently but I feel this morning my bladder is not squeezed anymore. How soon uterus start to leave pelvic bone and move up?

I'm feeling better this week too. Last week nausea kicked in for the first time but is gone now

Disturbia my pregnancy app was just saying frequent urination should ease up, it's caused by hormonal changes in the first tri, and the uterine pressure isn't effecting it yet. So they said you should feel a break from it for awhile! Also girls my boobs eased up and felt normal and now they're back in full force. I've had 3 random good days with nausea but that was a couple weeks ago, it's been back with a vengeance too.

I've felt so normal today that I got really worried, but this evening the nausea and fatigue are back. Breast tenderness hasn't let up much but my sleep is better. I'm half relieved and half really worried!

I'm so happy I found this thread!! I was thinking something was wrong at first because I've had heavy nausea for the past 3 weeks as well as the super sore nipples. I'm 10+6 as of today, but I had some unfortunate events occur this weekend which caused me to stress A LOT and along the way I noticed my symptoms diminish. I was having all types of negative thoughts about me possibly putting my baby at harm due to my stress level, which was extremely high! Thanks ladies for the reassurance :thumbup:!!

in my previous pregnancy my 1st tri symptoms eased off immensely by 10-11 weeks. I did get random ms until 14-16 wks but nowhere near as constant. I had 2-3 ms-free weeks, I remember because I rejoiced lol.

Hi Perplexed! We went through our last pregnancies together, looks like we're going through another one now too!

Thanks Lanet. I'm glad it's a normal thing. Bb hurt again this morning when I woke up but not as much.

Totally normal! I had a shift in symptoms around 10 or 11 weeks, and baby was happy and healthy and very active at my not quite 13 week scan. The fatigue eased up, as did the constant starvation, and the constant urination (that came back, but I'm hoping it goes again). I feel like I'm in a constant state of change now at 14 weeks - the nighttime peeing is coming back, as are the sore and growing breasts, but other symptoms are getting better. And I've undergone some kind of temperature shift, because I'm finally understanding why pregnant women complain about being so hot all the time... All of which is to say, don't be worried about it at 10 weeks, and don't be worried about changes in the future, either. Our bodies just love to mess with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"