Changing baby's name

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about changing my baby girl's name but I'm really torn about it. We were going to name her Seraphina. I had the name picked out before I even got pregnant and worked really hard to convince everyone how nice of a name it was....but now I've kind of gone off it. :dohh: It's not even that I don't like the name anymore...I just have been thinking a lot about how it doesn't "match" my other kids' names. Aiden, Madalynn, and Seraphina...it sounds really odd with there not being another name that ends in "n." :shrug:

So I was thinking of names and I really like Evelyn. I just don't know if it would be weird that both of my daughters would have "lyn" names. :shrug:

Opinions? :flower:

I think Seraphina sounds fine with the other names. I have a cousin with that name, I think it's beautiful! But if you want to change it, go for it! Two -lyn names wouldn't be weird I don't think.

I love Seraphina and don't think you should change it! Its a really unique name and if you like it still I'd stick with it, your kids don't all have to end with "n" if you have any more it will give you more choices. BUT I also love the name Evelyn :shrug:

Evelyn is beautiful i personally like it more then Seraphina but is up to you what you call her eitherway your little girl will have a lovely name :)

Aww. I really like Seraphina. You should keep it. Very pretty :flower:

Seraphina is lovely, but Evelyn goes perfect if you want the names to kind of match :)
But i think Seraphina goes well amongst your other children's names x

I like seraphina because of it being different to your other children's names. you can always shorten it to "sera" which I think is cute!

I've got to be honest, i prefere Evelyn (only as its on my long list..)
And Aiden, Mady and Evie sounds so cute!

Im in exactly the same boat hun.

Im really doubting Beau - Henry, considering Ashton and Jude atm.

Both youre choices are gooorrrrgeous. I do prefer, and just my opinion, Evelyn :hugs:

:haha: This was always my problem, although I never announced any names, I was always switching names, loving them then going totally off them.

Don't announce any other choices yet, you might find other names you like. I think having two with endings 'lyn' is fine :) But I'll also add that Seraphina with your other kids names, doesn't sound out of place to me hun.

I think it's fine to have names that dont match... but I do love Evelyn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->