Changing bag opinions please :)

I think it's FAB! :thumbup: Go for it - you have to carry it around with you EVERYWHERE for the next year or so - so it might as well be something you love!

If you like it get it! You deserve a treat after 10 months ( and the rest!) of doing the hardest job in the world! It is really nice, I personally wouldn't get it but then everyone's tastes are different!

I'm being completely selfish now until bubs arrives, and if people think I'm being lazy then tough! I've had enough to do over the last few months and plenty more to do too!
BUY BUY BUY!

im with you on that one im exactly the same!! :happydance:

Ooo its lovely. You should treat yourself. My bag came with my pram and its gorgeous, bags are personal, all ladies love a good bag and its not just going to carry baby things is it!

Thanks girls i reckon with all the stretchies im getting depressing me that i totally derserve this bag! So i went on my merry way to get it and its sold out :nope: i was gutted!! going to have to see if i can get it online now! :)

xxxx

i realy like it, shame its sold out, have u checked ebay?

my OHs got me the yummy mummy one for xmas :) so excited!! x

Thanks girls i reckon with all the stretchies im getting depressing me that i totally derserve this bag! So i went on my merry way to get it and its sold out :nope: i was gutted!! going to have to see if i can get it online now! :)

xxxx

You can get it online hun, but not for delivery before Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back