Changing bags

leximo

pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies I just wanted to share my thoughts on changing bags. When I was looking I found them all so ridiculously expensive, like just cos it's for a baby the price goes up 10 times!

I love Cath Kidson prints but the nappy bags are £60 which seems a little steep. So I bought a box bag from there (£15 - sale/£20 - non-sale) which is made from oil cloth so wipes clean and is pretty spacious. It fits everything needed inside, the only downsides being it doesn't have lots of pockets and no matching change mat. You have to store it in the basket or hang off a buggy clip as the handle isn't long. But there is so much more choice of prints, and if you want a bigger one the carry all bag is similar... just a little large for me!

This is my first baby and due on 4th February so really just waiting now :baby:

I'm getting a yummy mummy one but only because my due date is the day after my bday! lol
But to add to this thread about non-changing bags being used as changing bags my DH got a nike satchel (under £30)and its lined with plastic and has a few pockets i said it would make a great nappy bag! he didn't look impressed lol. I might get him the smaller one coz i know he will like to have it he just doesn't want to give his bag up! but i havnt seen the smaller ones inside.
so any one looking to get their man a bag this ones good and its comes in black or grey too :)

Attachments

• nike2.jpg
    nike2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • nikeee.JPG
    nikeee.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics