Changing bags???

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm looking for a new changing bag as my last one broke :( feel so lost without it!!!
Anyone got any recommendations and links??
I have a lil girl and I'd like the changing bag to be quite big ish lol with a couple of small compartments for dummys and stuff lol xx

I recommend Yummy Mummy by Pink Lining.

I have 3 as i love them so much :lol:

Don't get a Cath Kidston one, it sounds silly but the strap is designed really stupidly so it won't stay on your shoulder! I recently bought this one, which I love because it doesn't actually look like a changing bag!

https://www.johnlewis.com/230883067/Product.aspx

I love my Radley changing bag... it's got loads of pockets inside and out... plus Evey loves to eat the dog :D

I loveeeee cupcakes :D

LOL sorry I deleted that part because we posted at the same time and I didn't want it to look like it was a snide comment! Not such a cupcake girl myself :haha:

I loveeeee cupcakes :D

LOL sorry I deleted that part because we posted at the same time and I didn't want it to look like it was a snide comment! Not such a cupcake girl myself :haha:

Haha i didn't take it that way hun. Some people really don't like the overy girly stuff and tbh they are very very very girly. OH HATES going out with it :haha:

i have a yummy mummy one and its fab, its so big i dont have to use a handbag aswell and has insulated pockets, loads of other pockets, a clip on mirror and nappy bag holder and very very comfy changing mat, plus it looks great!

I have a Ju Ju Be bag -the Be-All one and it's fab, I absolutely love it! Loads of pockets, lovely size, great choice of patterns and just so well made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->