Changing bags???

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by MilitaryMummy, Jan 26, 2011.

1. MilitaryMummy

MilitaryMummy Mum to Macie Brooke xxx

Hey ladies I'm looking for a new changing bag as my last one broke :( feel so lost without it!!!
    Anyone got any recommendations and links??
    I have a lil girl and I'd like the changing bag to be quite big ish lol with a couple of small compartments for dummys and stuff lol xx

2. aob1013

aob1013 Guest

I recommend Yummy Mummy by Pink Lining.

I have 3 as i love them so much :lol:

3. louandivy

louandivy Well-Known Member

Don't get a Cath Kidston one, it sounds silly but the strap is designed really stupidly so it won't stay on your shoulder! I recently bought this one, which I love because it doesn't actually look like a changing bag!

https://www.johnlewis.com/230883067/Product.aspx

4. aob1013

aob1013 Guest

I loveeeee cupcakes :D

5. Hellodoris

Hellodoris Mum to one & one cooking.

I love my Radley changing bag... it's got loads of pockets inside and out... plus Evey loves to eat the dog :D

6. louandivy

louandivy Well-Known Member

LOL sorry I deleted that part because we posted at the same time and I didn't want it to look like it was a snide comment! Not such a cupcake girl myself :haha:

7. aob1013

aob1013 Guest

Haha i didn't take it that way hun. Some people really don't like the overy girly stuff and tbh they are very very very girly. OH HATES going out with it :haha:

8. littleD

littleD Well-Known Member

i have a yummy mummy one and its fab, its so big i dont have to use a handbag aswell and has insulated pockets, loads of other pockets, a clip on mirror and nappy bag holder and very very comfy changing mat, plus it looks great!

9. Kitten-B

Kitten-B Mum of 2 gorgeous boys :)

I have a Ju Ju Be bag -the Be-All one and it's fab, I absolutely love it! Loads of pockets, lovely size, great choice of patterns and just so well made.