changing for evening reception or staying in wedding dress?

i want the planning to end, to have my wedding day and be on my way to Jamaica! :rofl:

its gorgeous :cry: i never want this wedding planning to end!

ahhhhh bless you honeybee2.........you are absolutely loving it all arent you :thumbup:

its just the anticipation of knowing that its coming, but its not here yet and its still OK to dream about it and plan it in your head.
I can't wait for the honeymoon either.

In a way- I want it to be over so we can get back to TTC properly again as we're starting on clomid and assisted fertility afterwards.

I know what you mean, I'm embracing the planning, it'll fly by!

mrsliam i absolutely love that dress!!!

i will be wearing mine for as long as i can, my mam is making me take it off halfway through teh day and get a wash cos she reckons i'll be stinking by the night hahah x

I just keep thinking; this is the ONLY time I plan to do this- why the hell not make a deal out of it? Im really enjoying it. Its a hobby and a new project that Ive taken in my stride and I think I'll continue to help others afterwards. Im thinking about doing an online journal for other brides on a budget to read- but embracing all possibilities and choices apart from my own. Its given me something really positive to look forward too and my health has benefited from it because Ive got an incentive to loose weight and its really put our relationship to the test- just can't wait to say I do!

i will be wearing mine for as long as i can, my mam is making me take it off halfway through teh day and get a wash cos she reckons i'll be stinking by the night hahah x

pffffffffffffffffft! :haha:
this made me laugh so much- does your mum think you smell or something? :haha::haha::haha:

thank you hunni xx

haha i know she must do, she said to me so what are we wearing on the night and i said :| the same thing were wearing in teh day and she said well im not, youre gna stink!!! we'll get you cleaned up halfway through hahaha x

you wont stink! ooooo what a daft thing to say :haha: and so what if your a bit sweaty? Its your wedding day and you'll be dancing all night!

would you want to change out of it though personally? You'll only wear it for one day, unless youve got something that resembles my big fat gypsy wedding?

the amount iv spent on my wedding dress its staying on from early hrs of the AM to the last possible moment!

...I might even sleep in it...

get my moneys worth!! :rofl:

Plus im never guna want to take it off! :cry:

I just keep thinking; this is the ONLY time I plan to do this- why the hell not make a deal out of it? Im really enjoying it. Its a hobby and a new project that Ive taken in my stride and I think I'll continue to help others afterwards. Im thinking about doing an online journal for other brides on a budget to read- but embracing all possibilities and choices apart from my own. Its given me something really positive to look forward too and my health has benefited from it because Ive got an incentive to loose weight and its really put our relationship to the test- just can't wait to say I do!

I think that is an excellant idea!!!

I didnt even think about the whole sweating and smelling part of things lol..... maybe having a hidden pocket in my wedding dress to store some Deodrant would be handy :rofl:

Oh and when i was looking for boquets it made me wonder why brides carry flowers anyway and here's what i found...

About the time of the Middle Ages, people took their one bath of the year about April, when the weather was starting to warm up. Marriages traditionally took place in June and, by that time, people were starting to smell a bit ripe. Therefore the bride would carry flowers to help cover the offensive odor...............................(hhmmmm nice)

OH AND GUYS..... yes my user name is SMELLY07 :rofl:................but im not actually smelly :rofl:

just to clarify as we are on the smelly subject. :wacko:

the amount iv spent on my wedding dress its staying on from early hrs of the AM to the last possible moment!

...I might even sleep in it...

get my moneys worth!! :rofl:

Plus im never guna want to take it off! :cry:

Me too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583