• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Changing my diet and lifestyle! Help!

Lerp20

Reaction score
Hi all,

My partner and I have decided to start trying -woo!

I'm a bigger girl (size 16/18) and want to try and lose some weight along our journey however, would love to make sure I'm eating the right things too!

Does anyone have any advice on the best foods? or any supplements they recommend too?

Thanks!!

Not sure about great foods to eat - but one thing I’ve tried is to replace one meal (lunch) with a can of soup that I split with my husband. Sometimes we have a salad with it too. Breakfast I always have a packet of instant oatmeal. So by dinner I’ve only eaten about 250-400 calories, and then we have whatever we want for dinner (we try and cook something healthy from home though). Once a week is a ‘cheat day’ where we order take out for lunch. Also I try and drink those carbonated waters (Bubly, La Croix etc) instead of soda. Snacks I’ll have low fat popcorn or celery w peanut butter. I find knowing what I’m going to eat every day helps me to not cheat!

But when I looked at my eating habits I noticed I was eating giant lunches - like 800-1,200 calories - and then having a full dinner too. Replacing those big lunches with 100 calories of soup helped a lot! And I don’t feel any hungrier either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"