Changing to hipp..

S

Sarah10

Hiya everyone :flower:
Jayden has been on SMA gold, we changed him to hungry baby when he was a few weeks old, lately though i've noticed he is straining alot when he does a poo, i have give him an oz of water a couple of times a day, and he is on pureed veg for his evening meal (usually then he does a normal poo) sorry about the poo talk! lol.
I was thinking of changing him to Hipp organic with it being organic/healthier possibly? I'm wondering what i should put him on, stage 1, hungry or follow on 6m+?
He normally takes around 36oz in 24hours of hungry milk, the reason we did put him on hungry milk was because he was having 60oz+ at a young age.
Has anybody changed to hipp?
Thanks.x

we use hipp at your los age my lo was drinking 5 or 6 90z bottles then sleeping all night i tryed hungry baby milk but it didnt mke any difference apart from his poo harder so we kept him on stage one then at just over six months i changed to6m+ follow on milk just out of personal choice x

Thanks, i'm thinking of putting him on hipp stage 1, since he has 2 meals now and i don't think 1/2 would make much difference x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"