Changing to hipp..

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by Sarah10, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Sarah10

Sarah10 Guest

Hiya everyone :flower:
    Jayden has been on SMA gold, we changed him to hungry baby when he was a few weeks old, lately though i've noticed he is straining alot when he does a poo, i have give him an oz of water a couple of times a day, and he is on pureed veg for his evening meal (usually then he does a normal poo) sorry about the poo talk! lol.
    I was thinking of changing him to Hipp organic with it being organic/healthier possibly? I'm wondering what i should put him on, stage 1, hungry or follow on 6m+?
    He normally takes around 36oz in 24hours of hungry milk, the reason we did put him on hungry milk was because he was having 60oz+ at a young age.
    Has anybody changed to hipp?
    Thanks.x

2. sophxx

sophxx Well-Known Member

we use hipp at your los age my lo was drinking 5 or 6 90z bottles then sleeping all night i tryed hungry baby milk but it didnt mke any difference apart from his poo harder so we kept him on stage one then at just over six months i changed to6m+ follow on milk just out of personal choice x

3. Sarah10

Sarah10 Guest

Thanks, i'm thinking of putting him on hipp stage 1, since he has 2 meals now and i don't think 1/2 would make much difference x