Charity Shops

i usually go in for books and dvds for my son, u can get some great bargains x

Been in a few charity shop but all the kids clothes look like they have been worn 100s of times either that or they are not cheap enough to warrant buying when baby clothes are cheap enough these days if you look in the right places. Wouldn't put second hand clothes on Caitlyn, she has far too many new!

Bought lots of books from charity shops though.

Almost all of Sebastian's clothes came from charity shops. He even has a gym from the Early Learning Centre, new, that we found in one. I found loads of new stuff with tags. Right before he was born I found a new snow suit from boots that costs £20 and paid £1.75 for it. :) Most of the things he has is second hand except mattresses and things like that.

I have no problems with going to a charity shop. At the end of the day I look at it as we will be the ones with more money in our pockets than someone who will only buy brand new stuff that will last a month or two.

Theres a really good one that I used to go in after work in Notting Hill. Its where all the rich people take their clothes. Bargains!

Havent been in one for years, my mum used to be a volunteer in one for a while

i go in to chairty shops all the time, most of the girls clothes are from charity shops, if u ever need t shirts ask me my nan works in a charity shop in farnham in the cancer reserach shop and they wouldn't sell babie/kids clothes, so my nan grabs them or anything the manager see that she thinks the kids will like and brings it up with her.

My Youngest is getting a cot with a little bag for her brithday from the chairty shop, just needs a wash.

They are brill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->