Charlie Banana nappies?

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by Hanskiz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Hanskiz

Hanskiz Mum of 2 beautiful girls

Has anyone tried these?

Any thoughts? I was just going to get a couple of the sized ones to try on tiny when they arrive. I was quite taken with the idea of the disposable inserts in case I have to go into hospital for birth and for out and about whilst bubs needs changing so much.

Opinions appreciated.....

2. ellemonkey

ellemonkey Well-Known Member

I have not tried them with the disposable inserts but just as a regular pocket I have to say they are no better than a £3 nappy from china.

I have not seen any info about the hybrid nappies yet but just had a quick peek now and the prints look very cute but the disposable inserts seem very expensive.

3. Kess

Kess Well-Known Member

I love CB! Not used the disposible inserts, but as regular pockets they're great. They will need boosting when LO is older as the insert is just microfibre but they still last a couple of hours easily without boosting for my nearly 4m.o. I adore how vivid their colours are, though they don't do many prints.

4. Hanskiz

Hanskiz Mum of 2 beautiful girls

Thanks for the replies. I got some off ebay this morning so will see what I think. I just got 4 and they are extra small so baby won't be in them for all that long if I don't get on with them and if I do..... I can buy some more!! To be honest the main reason I bought them was the size as I've been struggling to get newborn size wraps preloved and I figured if I don't like them as pockets I can use them as wraps over muslins until LO is a bit bigger. They were cheap so I'm happy!!!

5. Maid Marian

Maid Marian Guest

love charlie bananas. Really snug fit, no leaks, v good quality.