Chart Advice Please! 11 DPO, BFN, Clear thermal shift

HolisticDoc

Reaction score
Hi, ladies!

I would appreciate any advice on my chart (pic is below). Im currently 11 dpo with fatigue, dizziness, and breast tenderness. I'm seeing a thermal shift on my chart, however 2 BFNs so far. Maybe i'm testing early?

Background info: I have progesterone deficiency. This is my 2nd cycle on Maca Root capsules (working wonders so far!!). I am also using progesterone cream. Typically, I have an irregular cycle with a very short luteal phase 8-9days and spotting. This is the 1st cycle in which my temperatures do not fall below the coverline! Usually my luteal phase temps are so low that FF doesn't detect ovulation.

I appreciate all input! xoxo

Attachments

• Julycycle.jpg
    Julycycle.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
Sorry here is a better pic of the chart

Attachments

• Julycycle.jpg
    Julycycle.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 7
I am clearly new to forums lol.. disregard the previous to pics. This is my chart

Attachments

• july.jpg
    july.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 9
I was going to say, the first two have pos tests on :D

I don't know about maca root but I normally have a 10day lp and last month I took a high high dose of progesterone cream and vit b complex, made it to 13/14dpo so it could be that it's working wonders for you :) my temp normally drops properly the day after af starts. I hope this is it for you though! :)

patienceiav what dosage of cream do you use? Im only take 40mg worth of progesterone a day. Using progesterone alone in previous cycles, has done nothing to my temperatures. So I need to find a higher dosage.

For those interested.....The first cycle on maca, my luteal phase increased by 1 day (10days), yet I still had spotting CD 8,9. Also, for the 1st time my temperatures showed a post-O thermal shift. Now this current cycle, I am 12 dpo with no spotting at all and my temps are high. This is huge for me!

Your chart looks good....dont be disappointed. ....I am sure you are going to get :bfp: soon..all the best...many of us didnt get before 14dpo...

Ooh I can't remember exactly, when I took the pea sized amount I got af at 9dpo (chemical cycle) now I use about 3x that amount :haha: the leaflet tells me to just up the dose if i still get af too early :) it makes me feel quite unwell but hopefully will make a difference this cycle since I'm only using the cream!

Thanks ladies for you input! Shradha I needed to hear that, it helps thank you. 13 DPO and no signs of AF. And my temp went up again today but BFN. I am happy about my luteal phase increasing + high temps. Im on track for an eventual bfp lol.
Do you ladies remember how many dpo you were when you got your bpfs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->