Chart and O question.

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
Should I be worried that after O temps have gone up slowly rather then a big noticeable jump? I'm still learning about charting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5
Yours looks completely normal. Temps can rise dramatically or can rise slowly.

This was my chart last month -
https://i63.tinypic.com/30sym9c.jpg

This was my chart from the month before -
https://i63.tinypic.com/2mrw4gi.jpg

Yours is looking good.

Don't worry at all. Take a look at the FF chart gallery and you will see a wide variety of ovulatory charts. As long as your temp stays elevated you are good. Also, its normal to have an occasional dip in your temps during the LP so don't let that freak you out if it happens.

Don't worry at all. Take a look at the FF chart gallery and you will see a wide variety of ovulatory charts. As long as your temp stays elevated you are good. Also, its normal to have an occasional dip in your temps during the LP so don't let that freak you out if it happens.

Im so glad you said that because I looked at my chart and my temps been rising and then it dipped a little this morning and I got confused and sad

Theres no perfect chart and no two (for yourself or comparing to others) will be the same. You just need a pattern. Lower temps then higher temps after O. You can dip or rise at O. You can have dips and rises before and over O.

FF has a charting course and Taking Charge Of Your Fertility is a great book.

Some people are 'slow risers', don't worry!

I also recommend reading TCOYF...very educational!

I wouldn't call that a particularly slow rise! Looks brilliant to me :)

You wanna see a whacky chart? This was mine this month, I got my BFP 3 days ago!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-06-21-04-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-06-21-04-44.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
Thank you so much for all the replies and reassurance. Makes me feel a lot better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->