Chart and OPK advice

smileyttc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I came off the pill in June. I have been temping and using OPKs, but to be honest I think it jut confuses me even more. I have attached my chart and my OPKs for this month. Can anyone please take a look and offer any feedback? I think I am driving myself crazy trying to analyze it lol. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2435.PNG
    IMG_2435.PNG
    98.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 14
Looks great! You ovulated in the right window after a + opk, you have a nice long luteal phase (actually if you haven't I would test, you should be able to get an accurate test by this point), nice temp shift, looks good!

Thank you southernbound, so would you think that I Oed on CD11 according to opks and temps? Do you think my after O temps look promising? I am really hoping to get a BFP this month, I just don't want to take a test then have af show.

Yeah I would definitely say cd 11. I find fertility friend to be pretty accurate, and that's a super clear temp shift as it is, no doubt. Test test test! Temps look good. I mean a slight dip there on the last one but still way over coverline. When is af due do you know?

I agree with southern. Based on temps and OPK your O date is pretty clear, FF looks right on. In fact, I would test now. You are definitely at the right time to do so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->