• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chart and OPK help please!

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Okay so I'm having a hard time deciding if I Oed or not!

My chart is in my signature and here's my OPKs below.

I know that if I did O we BDed all the right days so I should be good,

but when did I O? did I even O yet?:shrug:

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/IMG_0955.jpg

I'd say cd14 going by opks+chart. I thinkafter a few more high temps you'll have your crosshairs.

I'd say cd14 going by opks+chart. I thinkafter a few more high temps you'll have your crosshairs.

Everyone keeps saying after a few more and it never happens, that's why I'm so confused. :wacko:

It doesn't look like you've ovulated at all yet... Your temps went back down. If you ovulated they would stay up and your chart would be biphasic. Maybe your body tried and failed and is going to try again soon? Since you just got off bcp, that could be why.. My first cycle was completely normal, but then the next one was crazy-64 days.

It doesn't look like you've ovulated at all yet... Your temps went back down. If you ovulated they would stay up and your chart would be biphasic. Maybe your body tried and failed and is going to try again soon? Since you just got off bcp, that could be why.. My first cycle was completely normal, but then the next one was crazy-64 days.

But my temps haven't dropped really, they are still above 98 and normally are around 97.6 or 97.7

I mean usually theres a definite difference between pre o temps and post o, but yours is kinda erratic & all kind of the same in a way. There's not much of a difference. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? Maybe it's because you're using a regular thermometer. They aren't near as accurate so that could be the main reason why they are so erratic.

If anything I say you ovulated on CD13, but you've yet to have a positive OPK & you're having fertile CM. I'd continue to BD and take opks.. see what happens in a few days.

I mean usually theres a definite difference between pre o temps and post o, but yours is kinda erratic & all kind of the same in a way. There's not much of a difference. Are you taking your temp at the same time every morning? Maybe it's because you're using a regular thermometer. They aren't near as accurate so that could be the main reason why they are so erratic.

If anything I say you ovulated on CD13, but you've yet to have a positive OPK & you're having fertile CM. I'd continue to BD and take opks.. see what happens in a few days.

I do take it every day at 6:30am right when I wake up. and it is a BBT thermometer. I've still been OPKing and BDing.

They went down a little but if you look at your temps overall your last few are still high. I think you did ov but can't be sure yet. Keep temping I hope you get answers soon!

They went down a little but if you look at your temps overall your last few are still high. I think you did ov but can't be sure yet. Keep temping I hope you get answers soon!

Thanks, I hope I did. :wacko:

I do take it every day at 6:30am right when I wake up. and it is a BBT thermometer. I've still been OPKing and BDing.

Is it the BD brand? I thought that was the only one that measured to the .1 rather .01... I'd switch to one that measures .01 and see if you notice a difference. Vaginal temps may also help as they are more accurate, but you have to wait for a new cycle as vaginal temps are quite higher than oral. Hope you figure it out soon! You'll get your bfp soon xx

Is it the BD brand? I thought that was the only one that measured to the .1 rather .01... I'd switch to one that measures .01 and see if you notice a difference. Vaginal temps may also help as they are more accurate, but you have to wait for a new cycle as vaginal temps are quite higher than oral. Hope you figure it out soon! You'll get your bfp soon xx

Yea It's the BD one.:wacko:

Yea It's the BD one.:wacko:

Apparently that one's great. I use the same as Lisa, the CVS one. Before I used a really nice digital vicks, and then once I got my bbt it was a dramatic difference. It's pretty weird actually lol. Maybe your temps are erratic because you're coming off bcp? It's normal for your cycles to be wacky the first 6 months or so off bcp. I've been off bcp since January (was on ortho tri cyclen for 6 months) and my cycles are STILL crazy if I don't take soy isoflavones. :wacko: I'm on CD36 and I think 5dpo.. not sure if I've ovulated yet. Coming off bcp is a pain in the ass :haha:

My cycles are STILL screwed up a year later, stupid bcp!!!

what were you taking and how long were you on it? Sorry to hear your cycles are still screwed up.. hopefully we will all get our sticky bfps very soon :hugs: xx

what were you taking and how long were you on it? Sorry to hear your cycles are still screwed up.. hopefully we will all get our sticky bfps very soon :hugs: xx

I was on jolesa and for ummm oh geeze I honestly don't know, I've been on and off so many different kinds of BCP over the past few years. :wacko:

and I guess I didn't O yet, now I have a dip in my chart..

I was taking....Kariva I think it was called?? I think it was the generic of some brand. I don't even know, haha. I was on it for like 6 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"