Chart and ovulation help

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Hi! I thought I would O around CD17. I had a temp dip then and a rise on CD18, however now on CD19 I have had an even bigger temp dip. Before this they were fairly stable other than a significant rise which I disregarded.

Anyone else had this before? I'm just worried maybe I won't ovulate this cycle or something... I also had spotting for a few days around what Is usually the middle of my cycle. I thought it was a good ovulation but still no temp rise so I am completely confused.

Anyone have any advice? I know I can keep waiting and maybe O soon but just wondering what anyone else's thoughts are.

Thanks

Geesh now I'm really frustrated. My chart makes absolutely no sense! It's up down. Above where the coverljne should be and below it too. If I had a high temp today I would have my CH with O at CD17, but my temp dipped super low today :-( I don't know what's happening.

Does anyone have any advice at all?

Perhaps you are going to ovulate tonight hun? I see the open circle on today's bbt so unsure if your waking time was off but either way I feel your frustration with your ups and downs. I don't see any cm entries the past few days so unsure if your getting any fertile cm...sometime I did and sometimes I didn't. The cycle I got this bfp I had some of the craziest bbt's I'd had in a while. I would sometimes get 2-3 severe up and downs right before O so maybe this is the case for you? I started to use opk's and charting to get a better feel.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/409e7e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My waking time was off by waking an hour n half early but I then went back to sleep and took my temp again an hr and half after I normally do and it was still extremely low. Were on holidays traveling around so no real schedule at the moment. Maybe that's why they are so erratic. I just thought i would still see a clear shift after O. Even if I took my temp during the day in previous months after ovulation it has been higher than a daytime temp from pre O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->