Chart Experts - Anovulatory or bad temping?

Amsi

TTC #4
Reaction score
Brief Background, Last month I had a confirmed chemical, I was told it wouldn't disrupt my cycle and I could try again this month if I wanted to.

I started temping at CD 3 this month, but at the time was only able to find a 2 second digital thermometer. I bought an actual bbt one yesterday (but it is so slow!) I wanted to finish off this cycle with the one I started with. Chart Below..been trying my best but still new to charting!

I guess my real question is, can I see ovulation with a normal digital or only with a basal one... My temp fluctuates have been up to .4 degrees..according to all signs I should have ovulated on Saturday or Sunday, but there has been no rise in temp and no confirmed O :shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/633cf6/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

basal thermometers are definitely more accurate at pinpointing as its the second digit that is all important, the single decimal thermometers are very hard to pinpoint O with unless you have big rises, x

Per my doc's recommendation, I used an old fashioned mercury thermometer because it is more stable than digital ones. I know this is not a popular practice but I used to use two digital thermometers every morning and they never have the same reading! It was too frustrating so I switched to a mercury one like the doc suggested. Sometimes I did multiple readings in the morning and the tempts never varied which put my mind at ease. You can also try tempting vaginally for more stable readings. As for your chart, I'm no expert but it doesn't look ovulatory to me. Maybe your body is still recovering from the chemical p? Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->