Chart experts please a bit of help? 5Dpo temp dip, even lower dip 6dpo below cover?!?

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
So today my temp dipped, it didn't go below the cover line but last night I was in LOTS of discomfort I had backache, pulling pains to the side of my belly button and really achy legs the pain was so bad I couldn't sleep until 3am. I suffer with very painful periods and that's what it felt like.

Today I've had some aches and cramps and got in the bath to soothe the back ache earlier -something I do when AF is in full swing. The only time my temp ever dips is when AF is coming within 12 hours. I didn't expect it to come so soon so what could this be?

I've heard of implantation dips but is this too soon? I've had clear bfps on 7dpo twice before. Confused.

Anyone have any experience with this? here's pic.

Attachments

• eeeeeeeeb.png
    eeeeeeeeb.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
Ok I'm so confused I've charted my lp twice before but only that and it stays steady then drops a whole degree the day of my period.

Yesterday I had a huge drop above cover line at 5dpo then this morning it dropped even further? I'm really upset I've been regular 29 day cycles and now it looks like af is on her way at just 6dpo?! :cry:

Please if anyone has any advice as to what this could be let me know. Is my corpus luteum not functioning any more? So confused. :nope:

Attachments

• my chart 6dpo.png
    my chart 6dpo.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
you may just be having an off cycle dont panic until af actually arrives x

When I was pregnant my temp dropped like this and shot back up again could still be implantation hopefully temp will rise again in morning? It's rare your lp changes drastically it's normally only 1 or 2 days difference at most

When I was pregnant my temp dropped like this and shot back up again could still be implantation hopefully temp will rise again in morning? It's rare your lp changes drastically it's normally only 1 or 2 days difference at most

Thank you thats really helpful to hear and reassuring too as even if it's not bfp I'd rather have faith that my cycles haven't gone mental and 2 day temps can recover before AF or bfp.

I will temp in the morning again and update, I took one earlier 5pm and it had risen by a whole degree and +.1, I know it's not reliable but I'm hoping that means it will recover xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->