Chart experts please help me...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by samola84, Dec 17, 2009.

1. samola84

samola84 Hang in there my dot.

Hi ladies,

I have been charting for 3 cycles, but this is my first cycle where I didn't miss a day and I temped every day at the same exact time.

everything was looking great until I temped today and I dropped one whole degree..one thing to keep in mind is that I woke up around 5 am to potty and then went back to sleep and when I got up at 7 I temped and it had dropped. Can me getting up at 5 make a difference?

Can you please see my chart and tell me what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a278e

Thank you

2. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm no expert cause this is my first month of temping but you are supposed to take temp with at least 3 hours of sleep so I'd say yes getting up at 5 then going back to bed could make this temp inaccurate.

x

3. Lamburai1703

Lamburai1703 Finally a mummy!

how long are your cycles normally? It seems to think you have ov'd very early this month? Last month looked like 33 days long which would suggest you ov'd around day 19 if you have a 14 day lp.

If I were you, I would have temped at 5am, then again at 7am. There is a temp adjuster on FF which might help sometimes? Or try this one:

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Hope that helps!! Feel free to message me if you want any more info.

4. Charliemarina

Charliemarina expecting #4

hun to be honest the time difference wouldn't have caused a big drop like that even with the temp adjuster u will find it only goes a little higher, iv been charting for a year and to me it looks as though ur af could be on route...BUT also could be implant as FF is not totally sure that was ur ov day (hence the dotted crosshairs and it defo is early for ov) so u may not be 14dpo at all and well in the range for implant dip, best of luck huns and only waiting will tell :)

5. abster

abster See you later!

DOn't worry about the specific time. I go to an traditional chinese medicine / acupuncture practitioner and she says that the important thing is to take your resting temp when you wake up after 3 hours - no water, tossing and turning waiting for the right time, getting out of bed etc.
    I reckon it must take 3 hours for the body to reach its resting temp, whichis why the length of rest is so important. If you wake up in the night, take your temp then check the time and if you've had at least 3 hours' sleep then make a note of the temp. If not, then discard the temp. Works much better. TCM pracs use temp charts to tell them all sorts of things about yoru reproductive health, so it has to be accurate.
    Hope this helps.
    Abi x

6. samola84

Thank you ladies... I was on clomid the last 3 cycles when my cycles were 33 days.
    This cycle I decided to take a break and I didn't take clomid. But I had ov signs very early including alot of ewcm. Then I kept having dips and jumps in my chart..

Do you I think I had an unovulatory cycle... I feel twinges in my ovaries and I also started feeling a pain in my bbs that isnt a sore pain but a pain as if a warmth is getting rushed throw to the nipples..
    I keep getting headaches that arent that bad, they come and go within 2 minutes a couple times throughout the day.

Thank you again ladies... I think Im driving my self insane..

7. samola84

UPDATE... I took my temp this morning and its back to 97.2... So yesterday was a flaw because of how I woke up at 5 am to go to the loo...

Can you guys look at my chart and tell me what you think .

thank you

8. Lamburai1703

Lamburai1703 Finally a mummy!

Hey. I now think you ov'd on CD13 (as FF says), and that the dip on CD18 could be implantation perhaps? Although in principle that might mean that if you tested today or tomorrow you should get an accurate result (as you'd be 12dpo by tomorrow).But then the temps do seem to be going down rather than up so perhaps AF is due soon?

All in all, I have no idea sweetie! But I am eager to know so keep me posted please.

9. samola84

Im dieing to know my self as well.. Im afraid of testing at this point. I want to wait it out I think... Im starting to feel nausea when I never ever have this feeling...

Thank you and I'll keep you posted.