Chart Experts please tell me what you think

WendyJ

Reaction score
Hi guys, i've been on a right rocky road this year! I haven't had a period since the 11th of January! In the middle of getting tests and scans done for PCOS. I started charting a few months ago and for the first time Fertility Friend says I ovulated! :happydance: I'm now showing as 15dpo but got a BFN this morning. No sign of AF coming and I think my chart looks good but i'm no expert so wondered if you could have a look and tell me what you think? Thank you so much in advance :flower: My chart link is in my sig x

I'm no charting expert (sorry!), but it looks good to me - and I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck
x

I'm no expert either but it looks good to me! I would saykeep temping and if your temp stays up test again in two days.

Good luck!

Thanks LittleOnes! :flower: It's just good to have someone else's opinion in case I am getting my hopes up for nothing lol x

I'm no expert either but I wondered why the lines were hashed rather than block? Do you know - this can mean that FF is not completely sure of the O date. It certainly does look like you have O'd but I guess there is a possibility that you O'd a few days later than FF is saying - you had another dip? This would mean that you were 11dpo rather than 15dpo and so could explain the bfn?

Either way it is looking good - I agree with what the lady above said - I'd wait a couple of days and if your temp is still high then I would test again!

GL to you!

i think you may have ovulated around cd72.
oh it's frustrating with long cycles isn't it? with bella i had a 6 month long cycle before i conceived, & between giving birth & conceiving this time round (after my periods had returned), i had a 65 day cycle.
xx

I think it looks good as well. Wait a couple of days and test again.

Good luck

X

Thanks so much for all the replies ladies, I really appreciate your input :flower:

This is the first long cycles i've ever had Odd Socks but boy is it a long cycle! Really hoping it will be worth it now though. I was thinking of the possibilty of ovulating four days later than shown too and hope that's why i'm still getting BFN's. I think the only reason I have dashed lines is because of how long my cycle has been and the temps have been up and down due to not ovulating. Fingers crossed girls! and thank you so much again for taking the time to look x

i would say you actually Oed CD70 so you are only 11DPO

days 77-78 could have been implantation as you can have a dip with that which means you have only gone 4 days from implantation so i would leave it another 3/4 days and if your temps are still nice and high TEST TEST TEST

it all looks good to me x

I think you ovulated on CD72/73, with ovulation spotting. there is no temp shift where FF marked your O, which is confusing, but their is a clear one on CD 74 which was sustained, putting you at only 8 dpo or so. Good Luck!

Hmm looks like it could be a couple of different ovulation days then, guess I will just wait until Saturday and if no AF I will test again. Thanks so much ladies, you have all been a big help :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->