• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chart help! FF vs Ovufriend

Timetotry

Reaction score
Can someone help me with my charts?
Ovufriend and Fertility Friend don't agree.
Did I ovulate on CD18 as per Ovufriend, or did I ovulate a day or two ago as per Fertility Friend?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/476855/

https://ovufriend.com/graph/35c9925e6d60ebd5ad5b5273f0c3b8ee

I'm very confused right now!

I'm going through the same thing :( when do you usually ovulate? I don't see a clear shift in temps yet.

I just saw your thread too! It's so frustrating!
I'm thinking FF might be correct, but I was so surprised when Ovufriend gave me dotted crosshairs. It has just confused me!
My cycles vary. Last month was CD29 or 30 that I ovulated. This month though, I stopped all other supplements and am just letting my body do it's thing. So I have no idea what it will do on its own!

Ovufriend adjusted it today, when I put my temp in. Now it says I ovulated Fri!
Good thing... we bd'd weds and thurs; Bad thing... hubby wanted to on Fri but I was too tired and went to bed at 9pm. Gah frustrating. Now I regret going to bed early!

Since there are key temps missing on the 30th and 31st it's hard to say hun. These programs are only as good as the info we provide and sometimes even then they can be frustrating as heck! I don't see any cm or opk readings around that time either so it's impossible to know for sure. On the upside it looks like you bd'd exactly right for either possible ovulation date so well done!

Since there are key temps missing on the 30th and 31st it's hard to say hun. These programs are only as good as the info we provide and sometimes even then they can be frustrating as heck! I don't see any cm or opk readings around that time either so it's impossible to know for sure. On the upside it looks like you bd'd exactly right for either possible ovulation date so well done!
Heheheheh maybe I should start asking my manager to not schedule me on night shifts when I'm due to ovulate? Wonder what kinda reaction I'd get from him hahahha. It never fails I miss a couple temps close to ov bc of night shifts!
I've been doing opks and I've had some suspiciously close to positive but I didn't want to input them because I wasn't 100% sure what to call them!
This ttc thing is difficult!! So many variable and it's one of the only things in life that you truly have no control over!
Thanks for your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"