Chart Help -- Implantation Dip Advice?

Alie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I REALLY want someone to look at my chart and help with today's temp drop. Do you think it's could be an implantation dip? ANY advice is appreciated. How long should I wait to test at this point?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b30f7

Thank you so so much for any reply!

Hey! Sorry for being text feature heavy but I'm mid drowning AF in alcohol so it made sense when I typed it.

It's hard to say because you have so many missing data points and open circles. Are you marking sleep deprived or taking your temp at different times of day? Usually those are the only two reasons FF will give you an open circle. The dip being at 8dpo is a bit late for a secondary estrogen surge dip, but it could be. If it is an implantation dip, you should wait a minimum of 2 days but can expect a reliable result in 3-4. Also, do you do your monitor/opk once a day and if so what time of day or are you doing it multiple times a day? I'm a poas addict so I can't make it to 8dpo without testing hahaha

Hi Dobby,

Thank you for your reply! This helps immensely.

To answer your questions, first of all I didn't know FF gave open circles for that. Every temp I took (yes, missing ones are correct, I didn't test those days, whoops!) was at the same time of the day, but I recorded them at different times. So I went back into my chart and fixed that. I take my temp at ~8:00AM everyday.

I use the clearblue advanced monitor (open circle, flashing, and then solid), and I test 3 times a day starting on CD9. So I was getting flashing for three days (like 9 tests of flashing) and then got the solid and then it just stays solid for 2 days.

Gotcha yeah FF puts the time to when you open the app. FXed

Checking in. Did you temp today? That huge spike after the dip yesterday looked promising

Your chart looks really promising! Good luck

Yup looks like a good chart. I'd say wait for AFs due date before testing but we all know the ladies on here usually start at 10DPO lol. The longer you wait, the less likely you are to be staring at squinters ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->