Chart help needed- flat temps/no O?

DragonflyWing

Reaction score
Here is my chart.

• I'm on CD21 today.
  • I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. Yesterday, it was SO close to positive, but today it is much fainter. (note- I never got a positive the month I conceived my twins)
  • My temps have been flat for 9 days in a row. No rise to indicate ovulation.
  • I had a long patch of fertile cm that peaked at CD 18, and is now tapering off.
  • I had ovulation pain on CD19 and 20.
I'm so worried I'm not going to ovulate this month! :( Anyone have any insight on this? Based on my symptoms, I would have thought I ovulated on CD 19, but my temps show I did not.

Do you have a link to your chart? For me, sometimes I can almost be 5dpo before ff finally puts crosshairs in my chart. I think it is because I have a slow temp rise occasionally. I was convinced on cd19/20 this cycle that I hadn't o'd and then next thing I knew ff pinpointed cd16 as o a few days later. Go figure!! You might need a few more days. If you felt o pains cd19/20 and today is only cd21, you just might need more time! :hugs:

Do you have a link to your chart? For me, sometimes I can almost be 5dpo before ff finally puts crosshairs in my chart. I think it is because I have a slow temp rise occasionally. I was convinced on cd19/20 this cycle that I hadn't o'd and then next thing I knew ff pinpointed cd16 as o a few days later. Go figure!! You might need a few more days. If you felt o pains cd19/20 and today is only cd21, you just might need more time! :hugs:

Hi pink_kitty! The link to my chart is in my first post ^ :)

My temp has not risen at all, so I don't think FF will give me crosshairs :(

Might sound odd, but maybe try replacing the battery in your thermometer assuming it is battery operated? There was another gal on here before who had really flat temps and it was an issue with her thermometer and she needed new batteries. Just a thought :flower:

Hmm, I will try a different thermometer tomorrow! The one I have been using doesn't have replaceable batteries, unfortunately. Now that you say that, I noticed the beep sounded kind of weird a couple days in a row, maybe that's the problem!

I wonder if I did O, and my thermometer is just broken.

FX that's what it is!! If the beeping has been strange then it could very well be it. If your temp jumps up with the new thermometer than you'll know there was an o and since you had o pain you could likely link it back to those days. YAY!!! :happydance: Let me know if a new thermometer does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->