Chart Help needed.

Momma13

Reaction score
UGH. Well, I started doubting my chart 5dpo. 4dpo's dip wasn't a shock to me, because I had stayed up 3-4 hours later, but temped at the same time. However, I expected it to rebound yesterday. Now, today it has barely gone up again. It's hugging the CL, and makes me doubt it.

Here's why: CD10 was after the time change & I slept in an hour, so it's 2 hours higher than it should be. CD11 was after a restless night's sleep thus it was higher.

Between FF's advanced & FAM, My O day is CD14 or CD15 currently with a CL around 97.8. I typically O CD17-21, but after a chemical I began O'ing around CD11-CD14. My CL is usually around 97.4-6. Which would make the temps look not as odd in the LP.

I should add, this cycle is after another chemical. Could that be affecting my luteal temps that harshly?

I really wonder if the time change before O day messed up my chart.

Please, any opinions?

I'm not great with interpreting charts, but I think it's more the inconsistent sleeping and temp times that would make the chart more inaccurate than the time change.

I was concerned about the time change and looked into it and read that you should still temp at the same you normally would. There could be slight inaccuracy, but if it did, it would kind of even out after 2-3 days.

Why are the temps on 3 and 4 dpo open? If there's any chance they could be inaccurate, it could potentially make it look "worse" than it is (not saying that it looks bad). I wonder if the CL could be from the inaccurate temps from CD 10 and 11.

This is only speculation as I'm still pretty new to charting, but I think (as hard as it is) you'll have to wait and see what the next few days do with temps. Last cycle I had a hard time with accurate temps and it really made my chart pretty wonky. My post-O temps were pretty bad, but I think that had more to do with my cycles being irregular and hormones probably being off.

As hard as it is, try to give your temps a few more days to see what they are doing. It's hard not to look into individual temps too much, but it really is the big picture. I hope your temps start going up more :hugs:

I say the time change, because it would have only been an hour, but instead I slept in two due to alarm and time change over night. It changes automatically. CD11 I had restless sleep, so I know that temp is high, too. 3DPO I had awoken about 20-25 minutes late. I usually don't see a difference within 30 minutes either way, but FF registered it as open. 4dpo I had temped at my regular time, but I had stayed up for 3-4 hours, so that temp should have been lower. However, the next two days have been my regular amount of sleep & time, so I expected them to rebound around 2dpo-3dpos temps. When it didn't, I became confused.

I played with FF by discarding and adjusting temps to see possibilities & I get possible O dates of CD12-CD15. Literally, each day. So, basically I either have a good chance or a poor chance. I messed up & gave myself hope, because CD12 or CD13 puts CL in my normal range & temps look a little wonky, but clear above CL. I had a chemical last cycle, so wonky temps wouldn't be surprising.

I appreciate your reply, by the way. I'm fairly informed when it comes to charting, but I have a hard time being objective on my own charts.

Your chart looks fine to me, no drops below cl and climbing back up... You're def not out yet.

Yeah, I'm not really good with charting or anything. I was just wondering if there was something with the open dots that might have altered it. Based on what you said, it doesn't sound like much that would've really changed it. Sometimes I don't understand why FF uses open dots. It doesn't seem consistent all of the time as I know on mine, sometimes it'd give me open dots that didn't really seem to make sense.

I think interpreting our own charts can be a bit more difficult maybe because there's more speculation and looking further into things. I'm not great at looking at other charts either lol but better than my own!

I think it's easier looking at it with some more temps though. Fx for you!

Yeah, I'm not really good with charting or anything. I was just wondering if there was something with the open dots that might have altered it. Based on what you said, it doesn't sound like much that would've really changed it. Sometimes I don't understand why FF uses open dots. It doesn't seem consistent all of the time as I know on mine, sometimes it'd give me open dots that didn't really seem to make sense.

I think interpreting our own charts can be a bit more difficult maybe because there's more speculation and looking further into things. I'm not great at looking at other charts either lol but better than my own!

I think it's easier looking at it with some more temps though. Fx for you!

If I discard them, it does lower my CL. If I adjust the one I slept in and leave the other one alone, it changes my O date to earlier. That's why I'm so confused. I can't objectively say -with my own chart- what day O happened. I have a bias and am hopeful it did happen earlier. We weren't able to get anymore BD after CD11, because CD13 my DH broke a rib. He's okay, but can't handle sex. He did surprise me before bed & try on CD14(if I'm remembering correctly), but was in too much discomfort to finish. :blush: Back to the point, I'd have better odds even a day earlier. lol.
Oh, and I don't necessarily trust CD14's temp, because I was congested before bed & woke up with a sticky mouth like I was breathing through my mouth.

Thank you for any input. I appreciate it. I usually have such easy to interpret charts that I just nitpick on LP temps, but here I am at 8dpo(?) and still not sure about O or CL :dohh: A few more temps & AF will be here. :wacko:

It must be the second CP in three months that is lending a hand to my crazy chart. I wonder my LP will do now, too. I had a 12 day LP prior to August's CP, then it was 13. At least, it went in a positive direction. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->