Chart help!! New!

jadza

Reaction score
I hate temp charting sooooo much. When did I ovulate? I thought I already ovulated but I got a massive spike this morning. Or is that due to something else???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160703-071450.jpg
    Screenshot_20160703-071450.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 15
That looks more likely to be an ovulation spike honey xx You will know you have ovulated when crosshairs pop up, after 3 days of consecutive high temps. Unless you were excessively warmer last night, or you're sick, then I'd say you're 1 DPO xx

Yup, I'd definitely say you are now 1 DPO

I did a OPK test that day and it came up 100 percent negative. Unlike the week before where I got a positive. My temp this morning dipped back to 36.54 which is just above the day before the massive spike. Perhaps it was a bad reading?? Ive never had much luck with temping. I temptd the cycle i concieved #1 and it didnt show any spike. So I thought I didn't ovulate and I was pregnant....

It could definitely be possible that you actually ovulated just after your positive OPK and that you might be getting a bit of a fever. Sometimes the body is fighting something off that you aren't even aware of because it's doing a great job of fighting it off. Maybe that's why you had your temp spike.

Must have been that earlier one tested today BFP!!!!!!

Congratulations!! How fantastic for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->