Chart help please-confused!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sukisam, Dec 10, 2009.

1. sukisam

sukisam Well-Known Member

Hi
    have had a bit of a tough month, had 2 positive tests and lots of symptoms but AF arrived yesterday.
    My temp hasn't dropped yet, I'm wondering if it's worth waking at 6am on my days off it all my temp does is the day after my +opk it confirms I have ov'd.
    My boobs are still sore + huge + veiny and my nipples are still dark.
    I'm confused + a bit miserable, still feel pregnant but Af is in full force, bright red blood so it must be my period. Would like my temp to drop so I can shake the feeling of being pregnant away
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. 2016

2016 Mummy and Preggo with #2!

I am sorry you have had to go though this :hugs:
    I normally don't take my temps until AF is gone because they don't really drop for me until after. I am currently enjoying a few days off temping now!

Hope things go better for you this cycle. x

3. Lamburai1703

Lamburai1703 Finally a mummy!

Same here. My temps drop gradually after AF arrives. I guess everyone is different. Good luck and chin up.

4. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

Yeah, temps drop after AF, as the progesterone is still dropping down allowing the Estrogen to take over - I only go below coverline after AF has finished. Sorry you are experiencing this, perhaps you had a chemical honey - on to a quick new year :bfp: