chart help please

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
I have been tracking my cycles for 6 months I have ovulated on day 11 and as late as 17 but my luteal phase has always been 13 days my temp usually dropping on the day before my period on 13th day.. I have tested at 12 dpo with cleat blue 2mu and got negs do you think I may have ovulated later as my temps are still high this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-07-08-43-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-07-08-43-20.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
What detection method are you using on FF?

I don't know it just put the cross hairs on I didn't ask for anything specific x

So it's probably on the default setting for the advanced detector, which is a good thing. :)

I do notice that you tend to have a lot of flat temps. Are you using a good BBT thermometer? How old is it/could the batteries be getting old? Testing at the same time every day, immediately upon waking?

I have ordered a basal one x

It's good that you got one! Does that mean you've been using a regular thermometer up until now?

I'm using a digital but it worked fine for me conceiving my son but I did order a proper one to make it more accurate I do still temp at thr same time every morning I just took it again now and it's gone down below what it was this morning so I guess af should be here tomorrow x

Yeah, a regular digital thermometer doesn't track the minute changes. It can help give you an overall picture, but it makes it a lot more difficult to determine specifics, which is a major reason we temp in the first place. The BBT thermometer will really help you to make your chart more accurate!

I wouldn't necessarily go off of a waking temperature. Remember that you're only supposed to temp once, and that's immediately after waking, before doing anything like talking or getting out of bed. Anything after that isn't going to be useful at all. If your temp drops in the morning, then AF is probably on her way.

But you're not out until she shows. :) Hang in there, and good luck!

Thanks I'll keep you posted x

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

:dust:

15 dpo still no period temp still not dropped I'm afraid to test again do u think I may has ovulated later than my ff is telling me ?

This is my chart now

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-09-10-56-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-09-10-56-22.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
It's possible. I'd test again!

I'm over it only 2nd month ttc so there are plenty of more times to try just hope it doesn't take too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->