• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chart help pls

mommyB

2 boys and a girl
Reaction score
This is my first month temping/charting from cd1. And I was curious when should I get my crosshairs? I'm just using the free FF access. Also when do you think my ovulation occurred? Thanks!

From what I remember you get crosshairs after 3 days of temps that are higher than your cover line. By about .1 degree I think.

CD 13 looks like it may have been o day,however there are some higher temps prior to that day. Do you know why they are higher? I know a bad sleep, taking your temp later than usual, horomone fluctuations, medication, or alcohol can cause your temp to rise during your cycle and make bumps in your chart.

Thank you for your help. So I'm thinking I'll probably get crosshairs tomorrow then?

I'm thinking cd12 or 13 was O. No medications and I don't drink. I took most temps at the same time. Sleep can sometimes be altered (I have two small children who sometimes wake at night) but for the most part I do temp after 3 hours uninterrupted sleep. Not sure why I had high temps pre O. I got my +OPK cd12, lots of EWCM and cramping. I always seem to have this on cd12 which makes me think it was O day. Guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow :) Thanks

Good luck,hopefully the cross hairs come up. If FF isn't completely sure of the O date the crosshairs will be dotted. If it is confident about O date (due to temps, symptoms, and ovulation a tests) they will be in unbroken lines :) it's exciting when they do finally show!

Thank you! Yes I'm looking forward to it!

Looks like hopefully you'll get them tomorrow! They should stay up until your period starts for a good ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"